Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome to Roundedcube on Sitecore

This is my first blog ever and the biggest challenge I've had is to figure out what to write. So, I thought I give my kudos to the Sitecore world regarding its continued growth. Since 2005, we've been implementing Sitecore solutions and it started in v4.3. For those who had never seen that version, just think of the Content Manager in the later versions. However, the concepts were solid then and most of it remains in tact today (except for some that are now obsolete).


Well, this blog is not about praising Sitecore (though they deserve it). This is about giving back to the Sitecore community (it's about time). I'm now mostly involved in the sales process, so my knowledge about the product, particularly implementation, helps me to explain what a Sitecore project is. I'm going to involve other members of my team to write so you'll see a variety of Sitecore-related information from the user's perspective to architect-level designs. You will also see content related to budgeting, project teams, and maybe once in a while some fun tidbits and my commentaries on the world of Sitecore.

If you ever have any topics you want me or any of my fellow bloggers to discuss, let meknow. We'd like to be as interactive as we can. Don't hesitate to give us a bad score about our knowledge since it just gives us more motivation to learn more. If you do find something useful, I'm sure you'll give us some kudos as well. If you know me by any chance, give me a shout and I hope that you're looking forward to my blog posts.

You can contact anyone at Roundedcube regarding Sitecore or email me at sitecore@roundedcube.com. You can visit our website at http://www.roundedcube.com/ as well.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment